The Union Authorities has constituted 13-member task force to get ready road map and fast-track implementation of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology or drones in the united states. It’ll be going by Minister of Condition (MoS) for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha and can have staff from authorities, PSUs, industry and sectoral experts.
The Task Drive will establish a technique to accelerate the introduction of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology with implementable recommendations for Central Authorities, Condition Governments, industries and research institutions.
The Headquarters of the duty Force will be at Union Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi.
Apart from creating a street map, the duty push would also lay out implementable suggestions for central and condition governments, industry and research organizations.
The committee’s road map would also concentrate on R&D, acquisition and commercialization, application and adoption in specific sectors, regulatory framework as well as preference for Make in India.
Terms of Task Force
- The task force will prepare road map, including outcomes, timelines, implementation and review mechanism and measurable metrics for implementation of UAV technology.
- Its road map will focus on Research & Development (R&D), acquisition and commercialization, program and adoption in specific areas, regulatory construction as well as preference for Make in India.
- It will lay down implementable recommendations for central and state governments, industry and research organizations.
- It will clearly delineate the role of industry.
- It’ll submit its report in six months. It will study global procedures and interact with relevant stakeholders, as required, for preparation of its statement.
- It will also have necessary consultations and connections with Federal government organizations, industry and research establishments.
The Members of Task Force
The task force would comprise civil aviation secretary R N Choubey, Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba, Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra and DIPP Secretary Ramesh Abhishek as members. Chief of Integrated Defence Staff Lt Gen Satish Dua, Bureau of Police Research and Development’s Director General A P Maheshwari, Director General of Civil Aviation BS Bhullar, DRDO Chairman and Secretary S Christopher, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research’s Director General and Secretary Girish Sahni, Airports Authority of India Chairman Guruprasad Mohapatra are in the task force.