The Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation has launched second project of Swajal Yojana at village Bhikampura, Karauli, Rajasthan. It was launched by Union Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation Uma Bharti.
Under this project, four reservoirs will be constructed in village and common tap connection will be given to almost 300 households.
Union Minister Uma Bharti launched Second Swajal Yojna project in Rajasthan to ensure availability if clean and fresh normal water in the condition. The freshwater plan in Rajasthan premiered at Rajasthan’s Bhikampura community. Swajal Yojna is the second related to drinking water launched following the first one was began the other day in Uttarakhand’s Uttarkashi region.
A budget amount of Rs. 54.17 lakh has been allotted because of this pilot task in Rajasthan. According to the reports, 90 percent of the project cost will be borne by the government whereas rest 10 % will be contributed by community. The project will be managed and managed by locals.
Relating to project’s plan, four reservoirs will be built-in the village and a touch connection (Common to approx. 300 households) will be provided. The task shall make water open to people easily. Previously villagers have to walk for three kilometres to collect drinking water for themselves.
The project shall also ensure option of portable water which is very much indeed required during trim season. Minister Uma Bharti requested visitors to own the task and also recommended officials to take every possible necessary step to expedite the process so that program could be applied on early basis.
To ensure availability of clean normal water to every household, Union Minister Uma Bharti today launched the next project under the ‘Swajal Yojna’ at Bhikampura town in Rajasthan.
Under the structure, 90 per cent of the task cost will borne by the federal government and the remaining 10 % will be contributed by the community.
As per the program, four reservoirs would be constructed in the community and common faucet connection would get to almost 300 households.
“Bhikhampura village has a scarcity of normal water and villagers have to walk at least three kilometers to gather it,” the declaration said.
During the low fat season, water comes by tankers. The brand new project would relieve the lives of individuals and ensure that potable drinking water is available for each specific.
The minister reviewed the progress in six key sectors including health also, nutrition, education, skill development, agriculture, financial inclusion and basic infrastructure. Bharti suggested officials to consider necessary action to expedite the procedure for early implementation of the programme.
Swajal is a grouped community owned drinking water program for sustained normal water source. Under the system, 90% of the project cost will be studied care by the federal government and the rest of the 10% of the task cost will be added by the city. Pilot Swajal Task at Bhikampura includes budget greater than 54.17 lakh rupees.
Union Minister of Civil Aviation P Ashok Gajapathi Raju inaugurated the country’s first Aviation Multi Skill Development Centre at Chandigarh Airport’s old terminal on Tuesday. The centre, which is a CSR initiative of Airports Authority of India (AAI), will initially train 2,360 students free of cost in three years.
The centre, which will train about 2,400 youths in eight aviation job functions over the next three years, has recently received a very enthusiastic response. “I would like to see many more such centres for aviation skill development to be set up across the country,” he said, adding that there has been a boom in the civil aviation sector in the last three-four years.
“The sector is growing by leaps and bounds. So, there is an opportunity for lots of youngsters to join this sector. A direct job within aviation creates six jobs outside, investment in aviation has a multiplier effect on opportunities around.
Chandigarh MP Kirron Kher and Anandpur Sahib MP Prem Singh Chandumajra were also present during the inauguration of the project, that includes a funding outlay of Rs 5.25 crore.
The officials of the task implementation agency, Bird Education Society for Travel and Tourism (BESTT), said they are choosing the students by visiting different colleges and universities in the region, especially those from poor socioeconomic background. The group will start with three courses initially,airline customer services executive, flight reservation agent and airport security executive.
“Till today, a total of 90 students have been enrolled in the courses. These will be two-month programs and as per the MoU signed with the AAI, we must ensure 70 per cent of placement,” said Captain Rajiv Bali, north India head, BESTT, added that the classes do not bear any cost.
The centre, which has come up in collaboration with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) of India, will also leverage AAI’s existing infrastructure, which includes been converted to offer training in modern courses as well as upskilling programmes to empower the youths. The candidates will be certified by the NSDC through the AASSC. This centre that may train about 2,400 youth and women in eight aviation job roles over another three years has already received an extremely enthusiastic response. I’d like to see a lot more such centres for aviation skill development to be setup in the united states,” said Raju.
According to the aviation ministry, demand for aviation skilled employees has been rising with the boom in the civil aviation sector witnessed within the last three to four years. “More than 900 new aeroplanes are expected to be inducted by Indian scheduled airlines in the coming few years. Air connectivity for both passenger transport and air freight is increasing, with new air routes and operationalization of unserved or undeserved airports through the UDAN Regional Connection System. MRO and ground-handling demands for skilled employees are also increasing in tandem,” a statement by the ministry said.
To meet this demand, the ministries of aviation and skill development and entrepreneurship collaborated to launch the aviation MSDC at the Chandigarh old airport terminal building. The Rs 5.2 crore project is housed at Chandigarh’s old international airport building. It will leverage AAI’s existing infrastructure, which has been changed into offer trained in modern aviation courses as well as ups killing programmes to empower youth and ladies in particular.
The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) can be an Indian not-for-profit company create to address the need for providing skilled manpower across various industry sectors. It was founded in 2008 by the Ministry of Finance,and happens to be under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The NDSC has trained more than 5.2 million students, and it has also created 235 private sector partnerships and 38 Sector Skill Councils (SSC) in various industries.