UPSC CSE/NDA/IAS Daily Preparation Prelims Discussion February Current GK Affairs –
1 February 2018- https://goo.gl/UUgMQX
The Hindu News GK Current Affairs
Covering General Knowledge & Current Affairs News For
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Latest Easy GK Current Affairs 2018 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
•Notes Download PDF – https://goo.gl/TE1TBk
•India History – UPSC / IAS – https://goo.gl/m3msQx
•The Hindu Editorial Analysis – https://goo.gl/pevaoT
•The Indian Express News Editorial Discussion -https://goo.gl/Dq2VBp
•NCERT Geography Complete All Classes – https://goo.gl/s21g7G
•World History – UPSC / IAS – https://goo.gl/vzgQju
•GK Quiz MCQ Questions – https://goo.gl/aqghVg
🔴 Visit Website For News & Updates – http://www.EasyGK.in
• Download – https://goo.gl/UUgMQX
• Notes – PDF Download – https://t.co/35mcoZDuu8
• Follow On Facebook – https://fb.me/KNOWELDEZEN
• Follow on twitter – https://twitter.com/OiMikasa
• Follow On GooglePlus – https://plus.google.com/+KnowledgeZen
• Music: https://www.bensound.com
Easygk, easy gk,upsc 2018, Daily current affairs 2019, current affairs, upsc, ias 2018
indian express editorial, hindu news analysis in hindi, hindu news analysis,STUDY IQ, Unacademy,PIB NEWS,PIB DAILY,hindu newspaper analysis, hindu news, hindu news explanation, hindu analysis, indian express, hindu newspaper, ias, hindu, hindu summary, news, hindu newspaper today, in hindi, upsc, hindi
- Economic Survey’s higher FY19 GDP forecast of 7-7.5 per cent .
- The growth-dampening impact of both GST and demonetisation.
- If India’s exports don’t grow fast India’s labour laws have kept firms small and already lowered their competitiveness that puts a ceiling to GDP growth in FY19.
- Analysis of EPFO data .
- Reviving investment.
- In the case of oil, gas prices haven’t been fully freed.
- Genuine privatisation of PSUs is the best.
- Instead of the huge fertiliser subsidy provide cash subsidy.
- Allow FDI in food retail
- Do not stop farm exports every time inflation levels rise
- Allow large buyers to buy directly from the farm
- A GST-council like body of state agriculture ministers should be created
- Direct taxes are also quite buoyant
- Large number of tax disputes give India a bad name